Wednesday, May 18, 2005
Home on the range...
I called home today after Vin called me to tell me that my mummy has asked my sister to call him to tell me to call home... Pretty confusing there... the bottom line is, I called home...
When I called home, my mum and sis just came back from lunch. It was a treat by uncle Yu to some buffet restaurant that apparently didn't make the cut for both of them. That really helps... at least I know I didn't missed out a lot.
Spoke to mummy and told her that I've learnt to cook a few more dishes; I've bot something for my sister; I have another assignment due soon, but I haven't start doing; housemate crisis; lease crisis; weather; that I have to struggle to wake up every morning... etc... Anyway, I find that my mummy love gossips too... Although it seems that everytime I call home, I tell my mum the same things over again, and sometimes she tells me the same things too. It's a comfort to her that she's doing well, enjoying herself with the companies of her friends and keeping herself busy with work and fun...
I remembered that it was a rather stressful situation for her to handle when I've decided to go study overseas. She's always been a rather protective mother and for her to see her daughter to go overseas alone is something she has never thought of. And when that day gets nearer, it gets harder for her to accept. Everytime when I miss mummy and my sister, I really want to smack myself for being so stubborn. Oh well, its my 2nd year now. I guess I've grown out of that phase, but I still miss them so much!!!
I was talking to my sister too, that I found out that her holiday is going to end soon. Which means no more sleeping at odd hours, watching crappy taiwanese shows,lazing around and shopping til she drop. *neh neh ni poo poo :Þ*
My sister is my only source of juicy gossips and updates in the family, my mummy hardly tells me anything. Of cos I won't say what the juicy gossips are... but this shows that my relationship with my sister is really close. I'm really glad that I've got a sister, at least there someone to share my family burdens with (if there are any). That's why, I'm such a softie when it comes to anything concerning my sister. When she say, " my wallet hor... black black liaoz..." I will go and get a new one for her... and when I see anything pink and thought she might like, price didn't really matter. I remember that when we were younger we fought alot, that's perhaps we were both immature... Now, we don't fight, that's because I'm mature and she thinks she's mature...
Anyway, i really can't wait to go home... There are so many places I want to go, so many things I want to eat, so many people I want to meet and so many things that I want to do...
By the way, if you are reading this, this is the socks that I got for you 老妹...

Very cute right...
Posted by Piglet at 9:54 PM
Navigation
Wish List
chatters
hits and misses
Credits