Sunday, May 29, 2005
How will you feel...
How will you feel when the first thing u wake up to in the morning is to get pissed at for something that you are not responsible for? It's a really sucky and yucky feeling lor... I think I'm going through another cranky phase again... and it's definitely nothing to do with biological reasons.
What happened was... (let's call this person, Stripes) Stripes called me in the morning when I was still sleeping to ask me to wake (let's call this person, Tissue paper) Tissue paper up, becos Stripes need Tissue paper to help him with something urgent. Stripes has called Tissue Paper so many times, but Tissue paper didn't answer the call. I will suppose that it's becos Tissue Paper was up late the previous day helping Stripes with his school stuffs. So Stripes called me to call Tissue paper up...
I said: "Huh... (groggily), I'm still sleeping leh, u try calling him again la..."
Stripes: "Help me call la... I need Tissue paper to help me with this urgently..."
I said: "Huh... But tissue paper came home late last night, I think he didn't have enough sleep... How about you try calling someone else?"
Stripes: "But only tissue paper can help..."
I said... Well, I tried to say something... but he cut the line...
I was so pissed lor, but I went to call Tissue paper anyway... I mean what has the whole bloody thing got to do with MOI??? Besides, it's suppose to be a team project thing and Tissue Paper isn't even part of Stripes group... And me... I'm not even doing that subject!! Tissue paper is willing to help, it's becos he's nice lor, not becos he's obligated to do it... But I got a feeling that he's taken for granted... And someone got angry at me becos I want to sleep?
Stripes had a lot of people helping him (all not his group mates)... They have helped him fixed the whole thing, but he took it apart simply becos he find it too messy. If I bothered enough to help someone fixed his stuffs, out of kindness and friendship, and that person didn't appreciate and took it apart... I'll be pissed too... And I really feel bad for his group mates, are they even in the group? Why are they not consulted when there's problems with the project? It almost seemed like he has done the entire project all by himself and his group mates are pissed with Stripes and his friends are exhausted...
Of cos all these are none of my business... But becos he stepped on my toes today by hanging up on me, I need to say it... I'm just being cranky for waking up to the wrong reason in the morning... So many things happened these few days, I don't even want to talk about it... Once again... I can't wait to go home... Home is where I must be... *sob sob*
Posted by Piglet at 12:38 PM
Navigation
Wish List
chatters
hits and misses
Credits