Tuesday, June 14, 2005

~Exam fever!!~

Okay... I know I really shouldn't be doing this at this time of the day... yes yes... I'm suppose to be mugging for the ~wREtcHed eXAms~. Having my computer next to me is a really bad distraction and having my camera around is even worse. It's too convenient to give myself a break. But... in case some people are wondering what I've been doing and where I've been... here goes:



I'm studying for exam (well, at least I'm trying to)... that's where I've been...


Just look at the text, I need to use a magnifying glass to read it.


Very very important to make my own notes, may not be the most accurate interpretation of the text but at least it's in a bigger font.


oOps... hehee... (*embarassed laugh*)I'm not trying to find an excuse for it.. but it's 4am in the morning, what else can I do?


Recharged after a 'power nap'... Good to go again!


More crappy notes, this is a really tough subject if you must know.. it's called AUSTRALIAN SOCIAL POLICY! I have to know Mutual Obligation when most of you are sleeping and weaving sweet little dreams...


I can barely open my eyes...


I think it really is time to sleep!! *yawn*

Posted by Piglet at 4:08 PM

6 comments