Wednesday, June 29, 2005
Piglet in 100 acre woods... (Day 1 and 2)
Technically speaking I've since been back in Singapore for 3 days, Sunday's not counted as a day cause I didn't get to see the sun, but I had fish head steamboat for 'dinner' yummy... So it's Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (that's today). A quick lowdown on what I've been doing for the past two days. Erm... nothing much really, but I enjoyed myself so thoroughly.
Day 1 (Monday):
I woke up at about 10.15... online-d abit, sms-ed alot of people (to tell them I'm back and others who already knew I was going to be back sms-ed me to say hi..) I went to my mom's place after which had lunch... yesh... home cook lunch. Not instant noodles, or tuna sandwiches or breaky bar for lunch. After that I hung around talking to my mom, doing some catching up and of cause, we can't help gossiping. The best is yet to come... I went out with my Aunt to shop!!! And she bot me a top and a pair of pants. I'm so happy... And then in the evening, my aunt treat everyone to dinner. There were eight of us (Vin the Man managed to book out at the very last minute... and I was so happy..) We order a table full of food and the table was like bigger than the average round tables that some of you have at home. Lemme' do a fast re-cap, hmm... we had, Fried Kang kong with Cuttlefish, Sweet and Sour Pork Ribs, Fish, Vege with Prawns, Ginger and Shallots 'Field Chicken' Legs, Diced Prawns and Meat balls.. I may have forgotten some things, there were too many... I slept with a huge grin plastered to my face that night...
Day 2 (Tuesday):
I went to pay for my air ticket in the morning, my mom went yoga, so I hang around chinatown until she's done. After that we went to buy fruits and my mom bought 26 bucks worth of it. After that we head back and had lunch... Great food and great company... After that... I went to the salon and got a hair cut and did something else to my hair. At 7.00pm, I met Ms Choo at Orchard MRT station, she's got new hair cut and make ups too... We went to have a look at MNG, but there were way too many people to have a good look at the clothes on the racks. We collected her Levis jeans which upon receiving, she couldn't stop smiling. We shopped around for a bit and yours truly got hungry so, I have to persuade Ms Choo who had chicken rice at 3.00pm and still felt bloated to eat dinner with me. We had the Oyster Mee Sua that goes at $3.00 at far east (free advertisement for that shop). It's so good...

That's me and my mee sua... yum yum...

That's jy... she's enjoying her food.
Vin came to meet us after we're just about to finish our food and he ate the Star Wars BK meal, and he's got 2 star shaped hash browns, he gave me one and Jy one... he had none... so sweet right?
I bot a new pair of shoes, and a cardigan...
(photos to be reveal)

That's us.. after shopping...

Vin the Man and me...
By the way... we did not watch Initial D... just some photos. Ms Choo wanted to have a pic with Edison, I'm not sure if she's put up the cool pix that I took for Ed Chan and her... it's so classic...

Me hand on Jay's car?

Where's JY and PQ?

The 'Back' Beauties...
That's about it for a well spent Tuesday... More updates and more photos to come... I'm so hungry I think I'm going to collapse... o_O"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I've just got news that my results will be out next monday... Keeping my fingers cross and eyes crossed x_X...
Posted by Piglet at 10:32 AM
Navigation
Wish List
chatters
hits and misses
Credits