Wednesday, June 15, 2005
a silly joke~ I actually find it funny... (or lame for others)
I accidentally overheard my housemate and his study kakis(who are my friends as well) engaging in a really funny conversation. I think they are too stressed because they just had they Statistic - probability exam today, and thought that they are are all going to fail. One even said he spent the 2 hours of the exam thinking of a draft for an apology letter that he's going to write to his dad. He want to tell his dad that he's sorry to have let him down and regret that he has to ask his dad for another 1000 over aussie bucks to retake the module in the next semester.
Anyway, the conversation went like that:
dopey: you know the XI YOU JI (西游记) song? it's bloody techno lor...
grumpy: huh? what techno? Why leh?
dopey: neh... got one part is "diu diu diu... diu diu... diu diu diu..." you know?The front part?
grumpy: orh... yah lor... "diu diu diu... diu diu... NA LI BU PING NA YOU WO (那里不平, 哪有我)..."
dopey: no lah... that's JI GONG (济公) lor... not XI YOU JI (西游记) la deh...
grumpy: hahhaa... ya hor... "NA LI BU PING NA YOU WO (那里不平, 哪有我), (increase tempo) NA LI BU PING NA YOU WO (那里不平, 哪有我)..." Wah lau... this song last time hot leh..
dopey: you think can download the song? you know go where find or not ar?
grumpy: should have la, you go find lor... "diu diu diu... diu diu..."
I was in the toilet at this time, and I find the conversation really funny. Ok... maybe you don't, but it's freaking funny lor. Perhaps only those who have watched the shows that were mentioned above will be able to relate to it more. I had to finish laughing in the toilet before I came out. Didn't want them to know I was laughing at their jokes, not so good. The things one say when they are stressed... hahaa...
So much for a study break... Back to work...
Posted by Piglet at 11:34 PM
Navigation
Wish List
chatters
hits and misses
Credits