Tuesday, July 19, 2005
Two Timers SUCK BIG TIME!!
Going to Aussie is real eye opener, you see things you never thought would happen in real life. I guess I was too naive to believe that, the fact is everything is possible. Movies and Dramas are reflections of daily events, so naturally, what we see on tv comes from what's taking place in the real, flaccid world.
I've heard many stories about people who two - time... in other words, having 2 bfs or gfs at the same time. I'm really not an advocate for that kind of relationship, however, I cannot stop people from falling in love with different people at the same time. I know of some people who cannot 'control' their own feeling and fall in 'love' with another person even when they have someone waiting for them at home.
Is this love? Or are they just lonely? That they need some one to keep them company when their 'rightful' spouse is not around. These people, who cannot stand the distance SHOULD NOT GET ATTACHED in the very first place. I feeling strongly against this because I have seen some of my friends who are victims of a relationship like this suffered. Sadly to say, the victims that I know are mostly male. What in the world has the WOMEN-kind come to (not all, those who are nice, I'm not talking about you)?
No matter what reasons they give for falling for another guy in another country, be it loneliness, or what other excuses that they can come up with, I personally cannot accept. The logic is, One cannot like two person at the same time, you have to choose between one of them and stick to it. I've heard many girls who say,"But I like the both of them, I like A because he's fun and B because he give me a sense of security... I really don't know how to choose..." I want to slap her and tell her, " You, Ms Princess, you have already choosen!! And that's the bf who's waiting for you at home. If you want to move on to another relationship, please ditch the one you have at home and then you are free to what ever you want!"
To some of my victimised guy friend who think perserverance will pay off, please wake up ok? Do you know you are being a third party by doing this? Don't be so selfish and narrow minded can? She's not the only girl in the world lor... If you already knew that the girl has a bf even before you fell for her, please don't be an idiot, move on! Unless, the girl has a bf who is a bast***d. For e.g. he is a player in two timing and has a gf somewhere that you know or the bf beats up his gf. Then you can come into the picture and be a 'third party'.
Some say that if the couple break up because of a third party, it means that the relationship is not strong enough. I don't deny it, but at the same time, it's so easy for an eligible third party to stir shit in a relationship that can be very very traumatising and confusing. It's like hypnotising, when someone keeps repeating something over and over again, you think you like that person, but you acutally don't.
I really cannot stand two timers... Why can't they just stick to their choice? Some of the lamest excuses for two timing:
1. Don't tell me they want to 'experiment' going out with different people so that they can confirm that the person they are with now is who they really want to be. I cannot accept lor... If you want to experiment, find a rat or a guinea pig, not a human ok.
2. Please don't say you feel lonely... Does your life revolves around your bf(gf), so when he(she) is not around, you feel lonely and need to find a replacement for that loving feeling that he renders?
3. Please don't say "I will break up with the bf in Singapore, I just haven't had the courage to break his heart yet". If you know you've already broke someone's heart, please don't think you can minimise your guilt by being nice.
4. Please don't say "everynight I before I close my eyes, the person that come to my mind is my bf in Singapore, I cannot forget him." Don't be a bitch can? You are hugging and kissing one guy in the day, and at night you are thinking about another guy? This says alot about how much you love your current bf, which ever it may be.
The bottom line is, this person, who two timed. Can do it once means he can do it again or has done it before. So don't be a guilible lamb thinking that he or she is doing it out of love for you. If you are, you are very very misleaded.
Posted by Piglet at 1:46 PM
Navigation
Wish List
chatters
hits and misses
Credits