Tuesday, August 16, 2005
Goodnight and Sweet dreams... MY ASS lor...
Did I had a goodnight? Did I had a sweet dream? The answer is NO to both question.
Why?
It's because of the excitement and raw entertainment that soccer bring to people who are truely fans and gamblers.
I finally hit the sack at 2am last night (or rather this morning?) because I was doing my readings, lying on the bed and trying to mind my own business and hopefully nurture some sweet dreams. Just when I was about to fall asleep...
"Wah lao eh..."
It came from the living where my another housemate and his friends are watching soccer on the internet through some streaming program.
I was immediately disturbed from my sleep. For those who do not know, I'm a super light sleeper, I can wake up at the faintest sign of noise.
Can you imagine the feeling when you are just falling asleep and rudely stir from your sleep? I almost want to start yelling female reproductive organs in Hokkien at them lor... Of cos, being a cultured person, as cultured as yakult, I didn't do it.
I open the door and gave them the DO-YOU-KNOW-WHAT-TIME-IS-IT look and before I close the door, I gave the Please-keep-it-down-I'm-trying-to-sleep look. That did the job, they disperse and gather at another hideout to continue watching the match.
My housemate is a nice person, he apologised to me for making so much noise as he got carried away because he can watch live soccer online. He was too excited...
I forgive him.
What made me really mad today (given the fact that I am already severely deprived of sleep) was that I woke up at 7am this morning to go for a group meeting, it's for a presentation that is due next Tuesday and we don't even have a draft. So I dilligently went to the place that we're suppose to meet and saw NO ONE there...
So I told myself that they can be late, one of them did emailed to say that she won't be able to come to Uni for the whole week because her car broke down - I forgive her... The other said she's on the way, but she reached like 45mins past the time we're suppose to meet. The point remains that she was here and did sms me that she'll be late so, I forgive her.
However, there was this group member who TOTALLY forgot that we're suppose to meet for discussion. I called her on her mobile and she didn't pick up, neither did she bother to sms to say she has FORGOTTEN about the meeting. What she did was to send an email to everyone to say that she has a lot on her mind lately, thus not being able to remember that there is a group discussion TODAY! And that she machiam group leader lor... She claimed that we have to find time to meet up one of these day to iron out the edges. She say she's free on Thursday 10am, sorry lor, Thursday 10pm I got lesson lor... You think you free other people also free ar... *roll eyes*
I really feel like cutting and pasting her email to me here, but I'm too lazy to do it. Going into a school web site is like going to count some money in your safe box at the Bank. If you get what I mean...
This is the worst group project that I've ever encountered, this is ridiculous! I woke up early to know that everyone's going to be later than me... WTH lor... If the presentation is not due next Tuesday, I may not be so concerned, but we really don't have much time to do it.
I know, if I'm really busy then I shouldn't be blogging right?
K la, k la... Don't blog too long lor...
Posted by Piglet at 12:13 AM
Navigation
Wish List
chatters
hits and misses
Credits