Friday, August 19, 2005

The strawberries are in season... yummm...

The strawberries are finally in season! Yeah! They are so ripe, so juicy, so red and so sweet! Look at them, just take a good look at them... They are so yummm... The best thing about them is, they are cheap! Don't you feel like a bite?


These strawberries are really good, look at the colour and the shape of these darlings, you'll know they are good. Anyway, I had fondue just now. We (housemated and me) dipped these strawberries into melted chocolate and ate like chocolates are not fattening. Heck the point where chocolate is fattening, I need some fats anyway, they taste heavenly. For those who are in for the challenge and dare to try, you can try dipping strawberries in some milo powder, they are good too... Try la... Won't die la...

Look at that happy look on my face! I know, it's a little act cute-ish, but I can't help it. Strawberries make me do crazy things.. Those people who are strawberries lovers like myself, don't be jealous k, got time, got money, come and visit me la... Then I treat you to strawberries k? Of cos, do come at the right season, don't come in Summer and ask me for strawberries lor, each punnet is going to cost like 10 bucks k... Summer fruit is MANGO... and some nectarines. OK ok... I'm not going to be a farmer on this blog, anyway, the strawberries are really very good... Yesh, I just have to say it over and over again...

neh neh ni poo poo... :p

Posted by Piglet at 10:09 PM

1 comments