Monday, September 05, 2005

As I was saying...

I attempted to post something on this sphere about half and hour ago, but when I was ready to post it, blogger decided to crash on me...

But...

I feel that if I don't do it today, I may not do it ever...

SO... here I am.. Posting the same thing for a second time tonight.

Saturday was Brisbane's Riverfest. It was a day in celebration for the water that they have and that they survive the drougt... Significant day for all Aussies... But, what I'm getting at is that they have an event know commonly as the Riverfire. Nope.. They didn't pour kerosene on the river and light it up... (erm.. k.. it's lame...) The Riverfire is a 30mins firework display!! Someone beat that.. 30minutes can? A full half an hour of sychronised fireworks...

Alright, I'll show the picture instead ya? At least showing pictures is not as bad having to endure my broken English...

So.. here goes..

First up.. when the sun is still up and the sky still bright.. They have SYNCHRONISED FLYING...



















Cool right, cool right?
Too bad I didn't whip out my camera fast enough, else it won't just be these few miserable pictures... But... the best is yet to come...

The fireworks!!!


























That's all folk...

I was a happy and contented piglet as I left Southbank that night... Picture below says it all...

Posted by Piglet at 11:39 PM

0 comments