
Looks good right? Of cos lah... It's taste great too... The soup base will blow you away...
But I was so full after this bowl of tempura soba that I told my friend that if I ever had to put another piece of food in my mouth, I will puke eveything that I've eaten out...
After dinner, some of them said they are going to have their 'desserts', they are going to smoke lah... Everyday after dinner, without fail, they will head for a puff, so I didn't think very much of it... We waited for like 15mins before they finally returned... I was almost even starting to think if they've decided to smoke the whole packet of cigarettes instead of just one stick.. They were taking bloody long lor...
Then... it happened...
they came back with a a cake!!!
It's a birthday cake!! With 2 no. 2 candles on the cake... It's MY birthday cake!!
I knew something was up their sleeves from the moment I stepped into the house, I even have guessed that it's going to somehow be something for my birthday (Which is TODAY)... But I didn't want to be too thick skinned.. You know, don't want to believe that people will go through all that trouble for me... Anyway, it happened... I had a cake on my birthday eve... and candles to blow after I make my wishes...
I am happy girl...
Then I realise I have presents too!! 5 of them shared 1 present... It's an Espirit hand bag, which I personally think it's so nice and I've told one of them that I'm going to use it soon... Because it's so nice...
Nice not, nice not?
Nice right... I really like the bag... They gave me card too!!
Then one of my friend, he gave me an individual present... As in he didn't share it with other people...
It's a basket of soap. Strawberries scented moisturiser, soap, lip balm, shower foam from the Body Shop..
Tadaaa... Strawberries in a Basket! I was telling my housemate that they have to start noticing that there will be a strawberry smelling piglet in the house soon...
Lastly... another friend of mine is so sweet.. she went out to buy an individual present for me too... I really didn't expect that gesture. I'm so touched and honoured that she treated me as a rather close friend... We seldom had the chance to meet up, because she's a graduating student and has been really busy these days. Last sem and the earlier part of this semester, whenever we meet up, we will talk like old friends and share gossips. She will tell me about her yucky exprerience and I will listen to her... I think we gradually got closer without me realising it...
here's what she got me:

It's a pouch from Sports girl.. It's a rather famous brand for girls apparel in Australia... This pouch is so sweet... I've been wanting to look for something similar and now I've got it.. It's convenient to bring around and it's cool... Gold, silver and bronze are in trend now.. 'Sides, this one looks a little pinkish... I love it to bits...
So that was it for presents... Or so I thought...
After movie, when we're on our way home, one my friend who is also my group mate for the presentation on Monday told me that she wants to go to my place and take the stuffs that we've researched on. I thought she want to work on it over the night, so I said ok. Then everyone went to my place... 11 of them... It's like, aren't everyone suppose to be going home now? It's 12am... But no.. All of them went up to my place... I was condemned from the kitchen when I stepped in, eveyone's like pulling me in all directions, I can't go anywhere near the living room... Then I know.. there's something else up the other sleeves...
My friend, Joey, baked me a moouse cake! It's a strawberries moouse cake! I was so touched I almost cried lor... It's the first time someone baked me a cake... I've never had home baked cake for my birthday before... The cake taste so good... it's good enough to be sold in a cake shop and have lots of people coming back for more...
I was so busy eating the cake that I've forgotten to take a photo of it... It looks and taste great... Imagine a moouse cake with chunks of strawberries in it.. Use ur imagination k...
I guess I'm a really happy girl... For I have really good friends around me no matter where I am...
Happy Birthday to myself...
(more photos later)