Saturday, October 01, 2005

After math...

I previously drafted a post that is full of hatred and angst, because of something that happened... Not to me la... But to a friend of mine.

After speaking to him... I realise I should not publish it... For the sake of confidentiality and for respect of our friendship...

Let's just say... There are idiots around who are willing to be taken for granted and there are evil people lurking among us waiting to 'eat' you up.

Being ditch is always a rough patch to go through... I hope he'll be fine soon and prepare himself for the up coming assignments and exams. My advice to him would be...

"If you are with someone who makes you feel lousy, then she's not the person for you. You need to be with someone who makes you feel like you are the luckiest and happiest person on earth. Not trample on ur self esteem and make you question yourself..."

"Everyone deserve to be love, no one is too good for you. Neither are you not good enough for anyone... Don't be silly and think you've not done enough, in fact, you have done too much..."

"Why be sad over a someone who don't even love you in the first place? You shld be happy that at least you don't need to be her puppet anymore... You should be glad that you are finally liberated from her clutches and finally got the chance to seek true happiness..."

Tho I know my friend will never read this.. cos I didn't give him my blog add... My heart truely goes out to him...

"be strong k... life's more than just a girl... there are better things to do than to feel sad over someone who don't give a damn. Life's too short for this..."

Posted by Piglet at 1:37 AM

0 comments