Friday, November 04, 2005
First paper tomorrow... Another 'bo liao' blog...
Tomorrow is the 5th of November, it's a Saturday, it's a weekend... the weekend of STUDY WEEK... But I'm having my first paper tomorrow. It's a good a bad thing actually... I had a week to study for the paper tomorrow, and my 2nd paper is on next Friday, which means I have another week to study for that paper. My mentality is "get it over and done with...
I'm just giving myself an excuse to procastinate... It's not the best time, but I'm so saturated. I'm not the I-already-know-everything kinda saturated, but the I'm-so-sick-of studying kinda saturated.
So to once again show how 'bo liao' I am... I've done a couple of crazy shit with my blog since then.
Here goes another:
Everyone know I'm Piglet... so...
WELCOME TO MY PIGSTY...

That's the poster on my wall, everyone will disturb my poster by poking the pig's nose. *roll eyes* can't they tell it's a poster? Not a real pig? If it's a real pig, it'll probably chew off the stinking finger(not that pigs are violent animal, but they are so irritating...)


That's Piglet's humble lunch... Sushi rolls... Erm... Tuna and Crabstick rolls anyone?

And lastly... living the piglet's legacy to the max... another warm welcome to piglet's work station... I know... It's in a mess isn't it? I'm going through a rough patch now, the exam is more than I can handle much less pack my table. At least I can still find what I want to find. I remembered I mentioned in one my post that I'm a neat freak... but I also mentioned that I will pack my table only when I can't find my stuffs...
That's about all for this bo liao blog... Til' next time... In the mean time, do wish me all the best for my exams k... Especially for the Legal paper next Friday. I feel like crying even just thinking about it... *Argh*
Posted by Piglet at 9:33 PM
Navigation
Wish List
chatters
hits and misses
Credits