Wednesday, December 21, 2005
Chirstmas came early... Thanks Dory...
I've got my first Christmas presentS for the year!!! All thanks to Dory... *mUACks*

It's a piglet BIG mug and a piglet's handphone pouch... I was warned by Dory that I must use the presents she gave me. Not admire them from a distance... OK... Note taken...
Today I met Dory for dinner... and we went for a makan spree...!!! Unfortunately, we were too caught up with the good food that we've forgotten everything about taking photos... We were so full after dinner that we decided to go to a rather famous cafe along Clarke Quay for a time out. We thought we'll walk since Clarke Quay isn't very far away and we were so full... However, we kinda took the long road when we could have reach the destination through a some what more direct route.
Anyway, we reached Clarke Quay safe and sound after going through the 'obstacle course'... However, we did not end up in the cafe that we wanted to in the first place because we couldn't find it!!! Dory was devastated and kinda disappointed... Dory: Nevermind lah... Next time we go again ok? Don't be so sad la...
At last we decided to take the bus to Bugis Junction... Which wasn't too bad afterall... Aircon on the bus, cool drinks, window shopping...
Dor Lor Bei Good...?
Posted by Piglet at 2:49 AM
Navigation
Wish List
chatters
hits and misses
Credits