Friday, December 09, 2005

It's been a long time...

since I've updated this space.

No I haven't forgot about it, but mainly too busy and too lazy...

The 2 days I got back from Aussie was preparations for my HK trip. After which the HK trips lasted for about 6 days and not long after I'm back from my trip, I have met up with primary school friends, close friends and relatives... Following that, my mom received the notice to vacate her premise with immediate effect as indicated on the letter... The busy part then begin...

Shifting house is bad enough, but shifting a shophouse is 3 times worse... and to make it sound even worse... Shifting my mom's shop house is the WORST... There are so many things to shift... When I say many, I do mean... MANY... I almost wanted to use the word 'MUCH' in place of 'MANY', but that will be grammatically unsound...

Anyway, the point I want to make is... It's the most dreaded event of the millenium. Fortunately for me, I have friends who are really willing to help. They worked their ass off last saturday and Sunday... Felt bad about it, but at the same time, I'm really thankful for their help... Hmm... It's starting to sound like some acknowledgement speech on star awards... But bottomline is... Thanks guys...

I thought I should talk about my HK trip, but I thought it wouldn't be convincing to talk about it without the truckloads of photos we (Vin and Piglet) took... So until I had the time to edit my photos, all you need to know is, I've been to HK this vacation and it was so fun... However, I've been there twice and I don't think I want to go there again... I wanna go taiwan!!!

I met up with my primary school friend on the 2nd of Dec... At first I thought it was going to be an awkward social event... But it turn out quite ok... Everyone still know everyone... Fortunately enough, everyone still have something to say to everyone... We were busy catching up with each other, getting phone numbers from each other... The usual,"What are you doing now?","Where are you working?" came up...


Here a group picture of the attendees... The night ended at 10.30pm at Jurong point star bucks for me...

Til next time when I finally finish editing my HK pictures... It will be a big blog on the HK trip... So if you can wait til then...

Posted by Piglet at 12:39 PM