Sunday, January 08, 2006

Fishing on New Year's Day...

Everyone's probably at home sleeping on the first day of the New Year after crazy parties on New's Year Eve.

Not US( Will show you who's 'us' in a while)...!!!

We went fishing....

Eh... FISHY FISHY FISHY....

Cut the crap... Pictures please...



That's Zen and his first attempt at casting the bait... Not too bad for a first timer... But lose to me abit... *BLEAH*





And that's Vin the Man the Fisherman for you. Our fishing instructor for the day... Got the instructor look or not... Got right?



Don't tekkan me sir... Sorry sir...



Machiam enjoying himself right? But it was scorching hot... If you realise, there are no photos of me... That's because the instructor, I mean Vin, didn't get me to do a water parade before we head down. I was suffering from heat exhaustion, I got so giddy I had to hide in the tent. My head was so hot that I can fry an egg... No kidding man...



Self explanatory... Not my fault if you 'think crooked'... Anyway, it's a nice picture of the guys... 'Patiently' waiting for some dumb fish to get hooked...

Parting shots...



a nice seaview...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
and
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

'Chao Dah' legs for you... In case you don't know... that is a pair of feet... And sadly, it belong to yours truly...

The rain was so heavy it was impossble for us to go home if we don't hitch a cab. And we did... Zen was so nice to offer to hold the fishing rods for me, because I needed to concentrate on walking so that I won't fall, the fishing rods ended up in Zen's home.

Even with the rain it was a fun day...

Posted by Piglet at 12:53 AM

0 comments