Tuesday, March 07, 2006

it's been a long time...

since anything has gone up on this space...

Basically, I've just been procastinating and the worse thing is nothing much has been up for me lately.

I've just started my placement, some call it internship at QUT International student service office... It really isn't such a bad place to be. I look forward to work more than school, except that I get my mid-sem break when I'm in school, but not when I'm working. And I don't have to work when I'm studying, but I have to go back to school when I'm on placement, as if it's not enough, I need to hand in assignments and exams awaits me at the end of the sem as well...

Still, I think work's more fun than going to school... So, I'm happy for now. It really is more than anyone can ask for.

Time really do fly if you think about it... or rather... don't think about it... It's been 3 weeks since I've been back in Aussie...

The first 2 weeks was hellious... When I came back, the house was empty if not for the furnitures that was already there.

The phone lines was not working, internet was disconnected by the previous housemate, the only thing worth feeling happy about is that electricity and gas is still working. Imagine SUMMER without fan... and LIGHTS!!! I think I may have a slight phobia for darkness... if phobia means to feel like you can't breathe and unable to concentrate, I think I have a phobia.

The other night there was a black out on the whole of St Lucia, I almost thought I was going to die on the spot... the time was 2am in the morning and I have to go to work the following day... I couldn't sleep until 4am... and I had to wake up at 7.30am... EXPECTEDLY... I doze off during one of the staff meeting... I felt so guilty...

I spent the first 2 weeks having breakfast, lunch and dinner alone... in front of the computer when I'm not at work. I was thinking to myself,"What the heck am I doing here?" I had almost regretted my decision to pursue my degree on foreign land, but I remembered what Dory told me... "the cup is half full..." and Vin's been really supportive despite my constant wailing and complaining... Of cos my mom and sis' concern... My mom called everyday to check if I as fine, and told me she would have come over and keep me company, I just need to say so. My sister listened attentively to me when I poured my heart... and also CK and Zen, they kept me company onlne almost every other night... I'm really grateful to all these attention I get when I most needed them...

It's the 4th week now...

Almost a month...

assignment due next friday...

Life goes on...

yada yada yada...

*yawnzzz...*

Posted by Piglet at 9:58 PM