that would be me and every gambler's most sought after deity...
I'm probably going to get killed for posting this photo... that's piglet and pig with the pigs...

i almost had to point a gun at vin's head to get him to pose with 二郎神. So I wasn't being too democratic there...
Fireworks!!!

I don't know why we did that, maybe we are pissed because the firework didn't last long enough, or we could be pissed by the unruly crowd, or we were angry cos vin was a really lousy photographer...
So that was that for the river ang pao festival... Nothing spectacular this year, but I realise there was a food fair kinda thing and it was good. It could have been better if it wasn't for the fact that you feel like every stall's trying to swindle your money. The food is damn ex lor...
Other than the photos on the river ang pao...
I found some photos of my lunch when I first came back to Aussie and I was alone...
CHICKEN KEBABS!!!
Not bad lah.. but too ex... I don't remember how much, but I was unwilling when I had to pay the person...
Before I left, I went to a community centre dinner with my mom. It was really really really good dinner, I was so glad I went with my mom.

my only regret is that I didn't take pictures of the food... sad...
Anyway, that's all folks...