Monday, April 17, 2006

Random RamblingsSssSSss....

How is it that even when there are only 6 of us in this "close-knit" group of friends and yet there can be "politics"? Why do people talk behind each other's back? Afterall, they have once been friends... Laughed together, eat together, stayed together... and yet when something happens, they start talking behind their back?

And talk aside, need they be so sacarstic?

I tried to stay out of their affairs, but I can't really... Afterall, I'm not blind nor deaf. All I can do is to keep this to myself and go with the flow remain neutral...

Like I've always said, people who you know here are friends made out of convenience sake...

It's not like you've known them for all your lives, and after we have completed our studies, we are going to return home and continue with the life that we've left behind temporarily.

Even with friends whom you've know almost all your life drift away, let alone friends whom you know for barely a year or so.

Of cos, I don't deny the possibility of finding friends who you will stick thru thick and thin with. There are friends whom you know for barely a year and yet you feel u almost know them for eternity.

Some how I don't seem to have that luck.

It makes me question my role as a friend. What I can offer as a friend and how I should be treated in return.

It is superficial to think of friendship as a trade off, but sometimes, it does happen that way. To begin with, you cannot expect something from the other person unless you are willing to give that much.

In other words, if I expect my friend to say 'yes' as and when I feel like a late night supper, I have to make sure my answer is 'yes' if he or she feels like going for a early morning jog... No...?

This blog doesn't seem to flow very well, it's just my random thought, sorry to those who are not able to follow...

I seem to have lose the ability or the competence to express myself properly. Perhaps I've been a listener for too long, that I've forgotten how important it is to also tell people how I feel.

I have always felt that as long as it's my problem, I should somehow be able to solve them myself. However, things just don't work that way... The more I keep things to myself, or try not to think about problem as a problem, the more it fester and grow.

Problems mutate and evolve into another problem... It's like if you don't tend to a wound, you get infection and it takes even longer to heal...

People come and go... and they bring something for you that you can keep. For e.g, some people make you understand yourself better as they push you to your limits. Some people leave behind precious memories, and some they make sure you don't make the same mistakes...

Once again I apologise for the lack of flow and incoherence of this blog...

Posted by Piglet at 4:56 PM

4 comments