Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Some one told me this...

I was talking to somebody yesterday, and it got to a point where I get to ask him his age...

He appeared to be younger than his actual age, so I though he might be flattered if I said, "But... You look so young..." and I did...

However...

He gave me the most interesting reply, he said,

"I think my looks is a reflection of the level of my maturity..."

afterwhich he gave me a faraway look, like he went into a world of his own for a sec or so...

How many times do you speak to someone who is willing to acknowledge the fact that they are not as mature as they think they are?

Then again... why do we need to be so mature, to me, it's just a diplomatic way of saying you're old...

I guess it's fine not to behave your age... as long as it's appropriate...

For example, you will probably stick out like a sore thumb if you are the only mature person amongst the others who are childish...

Then again, it doesn't mean the others are childish, its just you being old.

I was having a conversation about age with my couz...

I was telling her that I'm starting to feel old now... and her reply really made me laugh...

She say, as long as we're not 25, we're still young... Cos when you round off, we're still 20....

With that... I shall my entry... For those who have fallen asleep... it's time to wake up.

Til' next time...

Posted by Piglet at 9:17 PM

0 comments