Thursday, October 05, 2006
For some crazy reasons...
I've been diligently updating my blog everday for almost a week now...
No... it's not because I've been having a lot of time... in fact I have 2 assignments due this week. Handed one in today, one more tomorrow.
*phew*
and 2 weeks later, 2 more assignments are due... and yes... in the same week again!
I can't wait to go to work!(I may regret saying this in future, but WTH!)
People dispute with me that being a student is always better than being an employee... I know, I know, I know... But... I so had enough of assignments and what nots. At least I think I don't have to do assignments or prepare for exams as an employee (*fingers crossed* cos I know of people who are working and have to take exams >_<).
I guess the only thing I love about being a student is you have 3 months break without having to worry about your bosses' approval. It's an entitlement!
----------------------------------------------------------
Had a brief conversation with my sis the other day and she told me she bought this really cool hello kitty jacket, which I agree... It does look kinda cool... and it fits well! the best thing is... there are only 2 pieces in Singapore and the price isn't really what I'll consider extravagant. An Adi*** jacket that may come in a few hundred pieces, seen all over the street can easily cost $120, but the hello kitty jacket (I personally consider it branded), goes for less than that. And, you don't see every Singaporean wearing it...
Hello kitty is a fashion statement to some extent... I strongly believe in that. It's not kids stuffs, or girly stuffs. Ok... it's girly... but it's definitely NOT kiddish...
And... it's so hard to get the message across to guys. Or guys who think they are too man to understand why hello kitty is not childish.
It's probably easier to convince guys that the world will be invaded by Aliens and that humans have been kidnapped for their brains to be studied by the Aliens since eons ago just so that one day they can assimilate themselves onto Earth and infiltrate us totally.
Trying to convince guys that hello kitty is a fashion statement is as hard as telling guys that their ego can be big as their ass. That is, if they think with their ass, and not their ego, it'll probably make more sense...
I think you get the point...
No offence to any guys, unless you insist...
'Nuff said~
Posted by Piglet at 5:56 PM
Navigation
Wish List
chatters
hits and misses
Credits