Tuesday, November 28, 2006
The common remarks...
that I've been getting ever since I got back to Singapore are:
PeiQi.... why you so thin!!!
explanation: No... contrary to popular believe and hearsays... I have not lose weight... Your eyes are playing tricks on you. I still believe the weigh machine... At the same time, I think it has got something do with the second comment (please see below).
Aiyo.... PeiQi... why you so tanned!!!
explanation: that's because... I went to gold coast... and for some unexplainable reason, less than 30 minutes of sitting on the beach has resulted in this skin colour. Yes... I look chao da...
Aiyo.... PeiQi... Your hair so toot!!!!
explanation: yes... I know... my new hair cut is making me look really gong. Tell me about it... It wasn't suppose to be like that... But I think hair dressers have the tendency to over cut their customer's hair no matter what you do. I remember I specifically mentioned and showed her how short I want my hair to be... but it didn't turn out the way it should... Thus resulting this awfully short fringe...
-- The End --
Posted by Piglet at 9:53 PM
Navigation
Wish List
chatters
hits and misses
Credits