Monday, November 06, 2006

Exams

The exam period has officially commence...

Err... my exam's not going to start until 11 days later, and that's also when it's going to end.

For those who can follow my train of thoughts, yes, I only have one paper.

This is the first time of the 3 years I've been in Uni that I get one paper. I've gotten pretty shitty exam timetables before. Like having the first paper on the first day and my last paper on the last day of the exam duration. It's like I have to start earlier than the others and end later than everyone else...

So I really appreciate a break from hectic exam schedule... I truly am.


Anyway...


Saturday was a success. Thank god.

Now she's recuperating, and with all the love she's getting, she'll be a-ok in a jiff.

Eat lots of fish... It's good for the healing of wounds... and drink lotsa water... and lotsa rest. Don't move around too much. This is a good time to be lazy without having to think of an excuse. Make everyone else your slave. I don't think anyone's going to mind, in fact I think they will be more than happy to be at your service.

I'm happy that everything has turn out well, despite the fact that you have to go through all that pain. I'm still happy the way things have turn out.

Just want to say that you are my 宝贝 girl,if anything happen to you, it pains me more than it pains you... So... please take care of yourself ok?

Life is so unpredictable...

It's like one fine day, you've got and headache and went to see the doc. For some reason, the doc suggests that he run a scan on you. The next thing you know, the doc will tell you that he found a tumor in your brain, measuring 5cm in diameter.

Human life is vulnerable... and most of all, fragile...

On a lighter note...

Ms Choo, if you are reading this...

I am delighted to inform you that, I manage to extend my stay in Brissy for you. One of the people you ought to thank is my sister... ^_^ and if you are free, you can call SIA Australia branch and thank all the operators who have to attend to me. I think I've changed my flight dates at least 3 times. I think they got sick of forwarding my itinerary to me...

See you on the 16th of Nov ok?

I'll still treat you fish chip (homecooked can?)...

We'll still go shopping...

surfer dudes watching...

beach babe wannabe-ing...

sight seeing...

gossiping...

nua-ing...

...

=)

Posted by Piglet at 2:39 PM

1 comments