Wednesday, December 20, 2006

It's been a long time...

Since this space has been updated.

So many things have happened since the last post.

For example... i've been to Taipei and back... bought lots of stuffs, ate lots of stuffs... Took lots of photos, but I lazy to upload.

Of cos a picture can paint a thousand words... but... a lazy person cannot accomplish anything. So... wait til I feel more hardworking first.

I've also been in and out of the hospital due to gastric infection. Vomiting and Diarrhea until almost die. I think lost a good 3kgs... *sigh* I'm feeling much better now, but my appetite still not very good. Or rather... not as good as before. Which is kinda sad... I've tried so hard throughout the years to put on weight. Now I'm back to square one.

*sigh*

Been busy lately... so busy... not what I consider a holiday... but oh well... some things just have to be done.

I seriously need a job... So if anyone has any lobang... PLEASE contact me... I'm utterly broke... burnt a big hole in my wallet. So please... anybody... just let me know if you have a job for me.

Posted by Piglet at 11:39 PM

0 comments