Sunday, December 24, 2006
Wishlist Updated
I realised it's not such a good idea to have a wishlist afterall...
BECAUSE there are people out there who will make those wish come true. And it just so happen that the things on my wish list are expensive. That's how they end up on the wish list to begin with. They are not affordable...
Anyway... Thanks to those who made my wish come true. It's a good feeling... that miracles do happen... and it happened more than once. So... I totally appreciate those people who made it happen.
As you can see... My wishlist has had a major face lift for the christmas (I didn't know that plastic surgery clinics offer vouchers for the christmas season until I hear it on the news... they actually give out discount vouchers for people to look better...) The items on my wish list are still pretty much valid... Except they are less tangible... and most of them requires my own effort to fulfill.
So there you go...
New year's round the corner... I guess it's also a good time for making new year resolutions...
But before that...
I probably should wish everyone a Merry Christmas...
Posted by Piglet at 1:55 AM
Navigation
Wish List
chatters
hits and misses
Credits