Friday, February 02, 2007

I promised...

Ms choo like a thousand years ago that that I will update my blog, but i didn't...

anyway...

it's not like i've been uber busy or anything like it... in fact for the whole of my summer holidays... I have been hanging around... not exactly doing nothing, but... you know... just not making any money. I won't say I totally wasted my time... after all... going out with friends, catching up, hanging around my mom's place isn't really such a waste of time... But the fact remains that I'm bored.

like bored stiffed...

i don't even know if i'm glad that the holiday is coming to an end... yes and no, i guess...

yes because, the sooner I go back the sooner i get the semester over with and the sooner I graduate... have I told anyone that I'm absolutely sick of studying and especially doing assignments...? anyway... 4 years is enough at the moment... I don't think i'm going to get my masters done anytime soon.

no because... I'm so used to sleeping at 3am and walking up for lunch... I'm so used to having my entire bio clock screwed...

i don't consider myself a weak person, i mean physically and mentally...

I don't fall sick easily...

but recently, i don't know what on earth happened to me...

After i come back to Singapore for the vacation, i've seen so many doctors, enough to last my life time.

Perhaps it has got to do with one's mood...

When u are happy, ur immune system is naturally at its best, but when one's not in a happy mood, they fall sick easily.

Plus the fact that I haven't been exercising... unless if you consider shopping a form of exercise, otherwise, i think i really need to start getting into shape soon (as soon as the semester starts).

My life is really in a mess now... Just as my house needs spring cleaning for the new year... so does my life...

I hope it'll be just as easy.

Posted by Piglet at 2:23 PM

0 comments