Monday, March 05, 2007

It's been a week...

BUT THE WEATHER IS STILL FREAKINGLY HOT!!!

omg...

I know I've been ranting about the weather everyday for a week now, but the hot weather is not budging!

Today's one of the worse...

I arrive at school with perspiration trickling down EVERYWHERE... yes... I mean everywhere... and I think I must have at least gotten at least 2 shades darker. Hopefully in about another week's time the weather will take a turn for the better.

*prays*

Watched Music and Lyrics by Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore, some say it's a cheap flick, but I like it...

Silly but entertaining...

I think I've mentioned that I'm a total sucker for romance flick. I watch romance films indiscriminately, unless I know prior to watching that it has a sad ending. I can't deal with sad endings. It probably all comes down to the fact that I'm a Virgo, perfectionist... In my perfect world, there's no such thing as a sad ending. Like it or not...

Life is not a fairy tale, that's true... As a realist, I totally agree with that statement... and quoting what Hugh Grant said in the movie... We just have to deal with it.

But, you know what's the good thing about it? You don't necessarily have to deal with it alone.

Posted by Piglet at 2:59 PM

0 comments